Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dropping hints

So a new idea poppd into my head and I AM EXCITED. Here are some hints (and it isn't all new stuff): Walt, adventure, conversion, self-contained. It is good news, and already has the Aaron Robnett stamp of approval, which is really all that matters.

Also the mouth is feeling a little better. I have Nate and Beth's wedding to preside over in one week and if possible the 6 hr race in Boone in two weeks. Other than that I am looking to get a few LONG days on the saddle in preparation for the Levis Trows 100 on July 17th. These are the home of Gnomefest and I have stated that they are my favorite trails I have ever ridden. It is my first attempt at a lap format 100 miler so I am excited to see what the difference is, and it will give me a good idea where I stand in preparation for attempting to do enough of the WEMS races next year to qualify for placing...even if it is DFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment