Friday, June 11, 2010

Surgery

Got two new posts in my m-o-w-f. Surgery can suck it. Off the bike for a few days now and Nate and Beth's wedding next week is putting the 6hr race in Boone on the endangered list. The worst part of all these surgeries doesn't have anything to do with hurting, its laying around moping because I can't go ride, AND can't just eat my way to happiness. I never thought in my life I would say it, but... ice cream is getting really old. Off to numb myself out with some pills.

2 comments:

  1. 1 Choc Ensure, 1 Van Ensure, 1 Banana, 1 large tablespoon of creamy peanut butter - became my favorite recipe when my M-O-W-F was wired shut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Abscess in lower jaw from previous fractured jaw. 4th surgery 4 front teeth removed. Abscess removed, donar bone put in, posts will be put in later and someday teeth will return.
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete