Wednesday, February 3, 2010

delicious dinner

Thank you co-op. I had a great dinner tonight. After selling John his Karate Monkey, which turned out awesome, I need to get some food. Chicken cordon bleu and frog city salad with an appetizer of bacon and horseradish neufchatel cheese spread on their Mediterranean bread. So delicious. Maybe I'll get pictures of the K Monkey and post them up if John lets me. Tomorrow looks like the temps should be high enough so possibly a nice little ride to stretch the legs out, nothing super long. I would like to get a long ride in once more before the end of the week, Friday night or Saturday. That way I will be able to eat so much more at the Williami Super Bowl party on Sunday.

P.S. Shockey has a funny little write up about the ride yesterday. I'll get those turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment