Thursday, February 4, 2010

new race on schedule

Alright, I thought I was going to do the Almanzo 100 in May, but plans have possibly changed. Almanzo had 400+ entrances and yikes, that is a lot. Those entries included ones for Geoff and Brian from the shop. It is hard for too many guys from the shop to take off at the same time, and since I am already going to be gone a lot for races this year I figured minimizing the conflicts would be a good idea. So, although I am sure it would be a good time with the Iowa City group that is heading there I think I am signing up for something else:


Yeah I can't see how this could not be awesome. Chequamegon 100 Link says 75-80 miles of singletrack included. This would be an epic start to a 3 race, 6 week schedule including Dirty Kanza and Lumberjack 100. LATE ADDITION: Kyle, Robin, Nick, and Marty are all signed up as well. Pain and suffering for us all. Yay.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Roster

  • Joseph Meiser
  • Tim Krueger
  • Dave Larson
  • Paul Haberman
  • Adam Blake
  • Paul Ziegle
Yeah, I'm in... kinda outgunned at this point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment